These Terms (“Terms”) govern your use of our website located at www.deal-zilla.com (“the Website”). By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms set out in this legal notice. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, you may not access, display, use, download, or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained at the Website.
UPDATING OF THESE TERMS
We may change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms. Changes to these Terms will become effective when the changes are posted to this Website. We shall notify you of the changes by posting a prominent notice on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes or updates shall be considered notice of your acceptance of these Terms, including any changes or updates.
You are responsible for familiarising yourself with these terms and conditions as well as any updates hereto.
SUPPLIER OF GOODS OR SERVICES DETAILS
- 1 We are:
- 1.1 DEALZILLA (Proprietary) Limited, a private limited company by shares duly registered and existing under the laws of the Republic of South Africa registration number: 2015/151693/07;
- 1.2 Our place of registration is South Africa; and
- 1.3 Our directors and office bearers are: (Mr) S Paruth
- 1.4 Our main business is the sale of products and services at significantly discounted prices to our members.
- 2 Our website is www.deal-zilla.com and its email address is email@example.com
GOODS OR SERVICES
DEALZILLA supplies luxury and exclusive products and experiences of a desirable, sought after nature to the South African Public at significantly discounted prices. DEALZILLA offers suppliers an opportunity to market their brands by selling items to Members at significantly discounted rates.
- 1 Goods and services offered through this website by Supplier are strictly on an “as is” basis for a price displayed including all costs and fees.
- 2 Should you wish to become a Member, click here to REGISTER
- 3 Should you wish to become a Supplier, click here (business 2 business) firstname.lastname@example.org
6.1 You can make use of the following methods of purchase when purchasing a voucher
on www.deal-zill.com ;
- Credit Card
- Instant Electronic Funds Transfer
- Approved finance up to 72 months through our lending partner Capitec
- Approved revolving credit account up to 12 months payment structures
- Lay-Buy your purchases interest-free between 6-8 months
6.2 When You make use of a credit card to buy Vouchers, your credit card details are transmitted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). At no time are your credit card details stored on our server.
6.3 We will send You an email with your Voucher after You have paid for it and it then becomes your property. The transaction between You and Us is then concluded in terms of the CPA.
6.4 You may cancel the transaction by giving us notice in writing within 5 business days after the transaction is concluded that You want to cancel. We will refund your money within 15 business days after We receive your written notice and no penalty will be charged for cancellation.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
We accept complaints via the “Contact us” (email@example.com ) service of the website www.deal-zilla.com. Currently, the supplier does not subscribe to any alternative dispute resolution code or mechanism.
DISPUTES AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 1 Any dispute at any time between us in regard to:
- 1.1 any matter arising out of; or
- 1.2 the interpretation of; or
- 1.3 the termination of; or
- 1.4 any matter arising out of the termination of,
- these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to and decided by arbitration, which arbitration the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa shall have the jurisdiction and authority to administer and adjudicate in accordance with the said Foundation Rules and the Arbitration Act 42 of 1965,. Any such arbitration shall be held in Sandton, South Africa.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 1 We provide certain information on the Website. Content displayed at the Website is provided by us, our affiliates or subsidiary, or any other third party owners of the content (“Content”). All the proprietary works and the compilation of the proprietary works belong to us, our affiliates or subsidiary, or any third party owners of the rights (“Owners”), and the Content is protected by international copyright laws.
- 2 We may make any changes to the Website, the Content, or to products or services offered through the Website at any times and without notice to you. All rights in and to the Content is reserved and retained by the Owners. Except as specified in these Terms, you are not granted a license or any other right including under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content.
- 3 In addition to the aforesaid, all intellectual property rights (including all copyright, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, designs (including the “look and feel” and other visual or non-literal elements)) whether registered or unregistered) in the Website and Service, information content on the Website or accessed as part of the Service, any database operated by us and all the website design, text and graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets and scripts) shall remain our property (or that of our licensors). You shall not, and shall not attempt to, obtain any title to any such intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved.
- 4 None of the material listed in Clause 9.3 may be reproduced or redistributed or copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, sold, rented or sub-licensed, used to create derivative works, or in any way exploited without our prior express written permission. You may, however, retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without our permission.
- 5 A title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed using the Service is the property of the applicable content owner or Supplier and/ or Advertiser and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. The Agreement gives you no rights to such content.
- 6 The authors of the literary and artistic works in the pages in the Website have asserted their moral rights to be identified as the author of those works.
- 8 Subject to Clause 9.7, any material you transmit or post or submit to the Website (or otherwise to us) shall be considered (and we may treat it as) non-confidential and non-proprietary, subject to our obligations under data protection legislation. If for some reason, any part of that statement does not work as a matter of law, then for anything which you supply to us from whatever source (i.e. via email, the Website or otherwise) you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish and distribute world-wide any such material.
- 9 All comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information: (i) disclosed or offered to us by you; or (ii) in response to solicitations by us regarding the Service or the Website; (in each foregoing case, these are called “Ideas”) shall be deemed to be and shall remain our property and you hereby assign by way of present and future assignment all intellectual property rights in Ideas, to us. You understand and acknowledge that we have both internal resources and other external resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical to or similar to Ideas and that we are only willing to consider Ideas on these terms. In any event, any Ideas are not submitted in confidence and we assume no obligation, express or implied by considering it. Without limitation, we shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Ideas of every kind and nature throughout the world and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation to the provider of the Ideas.
LIMITED LICENSE TO GENERAL USERS
- 1 We grant you, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable (reversible) right to access, display and use the current and future Content for personal, non-commercial and information purposes only.
- 2 This Website and the Content may not be reproduced or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express prior written consent.
- 3 You are not allowed to collect product or service listings, descriptions or other information displayed here, and not allowed any derivative (copied or derived) use of this Website or the Content for the benefit of any other entity.
- 4 Any unauthorized use of this content may result in legal proceedings against you or us preventing you from accessing our website.
- 5 We and our affiliates or subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 1 The Website and all Content on the Website, are provided on an “as is” basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and we, our, suppliers, employees, directors partners, affiliates, holding companies and agents will not be liable for any damage, or loss or liability of any nature incurred by whoever as a result of any action or omission. We make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content, or any third-party content accessible via an Internet link.
- 2 We nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of Provider or Owners, will be held responsible for any damage of any kind, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality, or of any linked website to the extent permissible by law.
PRIVACY, ACCESS TO AND USE OF INFORMATION
- 1 We receive various types of information (“Information”) from Users who access the Website, including personal information.
- 2 We may electronically collect, store and use Personal Information, including (insert relevant types, eg name, contact details, surfing patterns, email, IP address).
- 4 Information may be shared and posted to Member’s facebook/ twitter should they elect this option.
- 5 It is possible for Internet-based communications to be intercepted and in this regard, we, our holding companies, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees accept no liability for any loss resulting from any interception of communication.
- 5.1 Without the use of encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and forging.
- 5.2 We shall not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential or disclosed information that you make to the Owners or Provider through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorize the Owners to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
- 6 To ensure acquaintance with and awareness of our privacy measures and policies you are urged to take care to read and understand the underlying privacy clauses incorporated in these Terms.
PRIVACY – CASUAL SURFING
- 1 You may visit the Website without providing any personal information.
- 2 You accordingly grant express written permission for the Website servers in such instances collecting the IP address of the User computer, and the email address or any other distinguishing information.
- 3 This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed, etc.
- 4 We use this information to determine the use of the Website and to improve Content.
- 5 We assume no obligation to protect this information and may copy, distribute or otherwise use the information.
PRIVACY – UNSOLICITED INFORMATION
- 1 If you post unsolicited content or other information (“Information”) to the Website and do not indicate otherwise you grant us a:
- 1.1 non-exclusive;
- 1.2 royalty-free;
- 1.3 perpetual (everlasting);
- 1.4 irrevocable (irreversible); and
- 1.5 fully sub-licensable, right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Information throughout the world in any media.
- 2 You grant to us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Information, and warrant:
- 2.1 that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Information that you post;
- 2.2 that the Information is accurate;
- 2.3 that by the supply of the Information to us:
- 2.4 You do not violate this Policy and do not infringe the rights of any person or entity; and
- 2.5 That you indemnify us for all claims resulting from the receipt by us of the Information you supply to us.
- 3 We may monitor and edit or remove any Information, where posted to public pages. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Information posted by you or any third party.
- 1 If you post unsolicited content or other information (“Information”) to the Website and do not indicate otherwise you grant us a:
PRIVACY-SOLICITED INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US
- 1 We require certain Personal Information necessary to process transactions if the User requires any of Provider’s products or services.
- 2 We receive and store all Information, including Personal Information which you enter on the Website or give to us, in any other way. You may choose not to provide certain Personal Information, but that may limit the services or products that you may wish to obtain from us.
- 3 Your Information that is required by affiliates and subsidiaries to give effect to transactions that you choose to enter into, is shared with those entities.
PRIVACY- PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION
We aspire to provide a first-class service to our members, which requires us providing information to you about new services or special offers. In each instance, you are provided an opportunity to opt-out of such information circulars. For more information, please call the Concierge Help Desk, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVACY- BUSINESS TRANSFERS
We may enter into various business arrangements and our customer base is one of the more valued assets. In such an event, customer Information shall be one of the transferable assets.
PRIVACY- LAWFUL PURPOSES
When we are served with due legal process requiring the delivery of Personal Information, we have the legal duty to abide by that demand and will do so. We may also impart Personal Information if permitted or required to do so by law.
PRIVACY-SURVEYS AND STATISTICAL PROFILES
- 1 We understand that efficiency and customer care translates to good service. We may periodically conduct online customer care surveys to enable the updating of service standards.
- 2 When we conduct a survey, we must inform you how the information gathered will be used, and provide you with the opportunity to opt-out from such surveys.
- 3 Despite terms to the contrary, we may choose to use Personal Information to compile profiles for statistical purposes and may choose to trade with such profiles and statistical data, as long as the profiles or statistical data cannot be linked to any specific data subject, including you, by a third party.
- 1 Personal Information will be stored for as long as it is used together with a record of the Personal Information and the specific purposes it was collected for. Personal Information will be destroyed once it has become obsolete.
- 2 You agree that we may intercept, block, read, delete, disclose and use all communications sent or otherwise communicated to us, our employees, directors, and agents.
CHOICE OF LAW
- 1 This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Provider from its offices as set out below within the Republic of South Africa.
- 2 These Terms will be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- 3 If any of the provisions of these Terms are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force.
- 4 These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and a user who is not a Member or Supplier. Members and Suppliers have additional Terms and Conditions.
- Parties other than VaultLife provide services, advertise, or sell items on this site. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, items, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their Terms and Conditions.
TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
- 1 If you violate any of our Terms and Conditions or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of DEALZILLA to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time, you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your Membership at any time. Any of our Terms and Conditions which confer rights upon us (DEALZILLA) shall, to the extent applicable, survive such termination.
- 2 Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information as soon as reasonably possible, in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any monies owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED
- 1 We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to access DEALZILLA, whether by way of our website or app, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or mobile phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit. For example, we may get your GPS or other location information. We could request device information to improve how our apps work on your device.
- 2 We receive data whenever you visit a game, application, or website that uses the DEALZILLA Platform or visit a site with a DEALZILLA feature (such as a social plugin), sometimes through cookies. This may include the date and time you visit the site; the web address, or URL;
- 3 technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system you use;
- 4 Sometimes we get data from our affiliates or our advertising partners, customers and other third parties that helps us (or them) deliver ads, understand online activity, and generally improve DEALZILLA included but not limited to our ability to measure the effectiveness of and improve the quality of advertisements.
- 5 We may offer deals to you in which you might be interested. We may also put together data about you for purposes of Member profiling.
- 6 We only provide data to our Advertisers or Suppliers after we have removed your name and any other personally identifying information from it, or have combined it with other people’s data in a way that it no longer personally identifies you.
IS THE INFORMATION SECURE
- 1 CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- 2 We do not sell products for purchase by children or allow children to become Members. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 (Eighteen) years old, you may use VaultLife only with the involvement of a parent of guardian.
- 3 In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18 (Eighteen) without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information about a child under 18 (Eighteen) years old, please contact us.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your password is your key to entering your account space. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your eBay password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password. You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to VaultLife. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Where the Website contains links to third party sites and to resources provided by third parties (together “Other Sites”), those Other Sites are merely linked to provide information only and are solely for your convenience. We have no control over and do not accept and we assume no responsibility for other sites or for the content or products or services of such other sites (including, without limitation, relating to social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter) and we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of the. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Please be aware that these other sites may have different security and privacy policies and we have no control over and take no responsibility for any information submitted to these other sites.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
- 1 In addition to the other restrictions outlined in various Terms and Conditions you agree that you shall not:
- 2 Use DEALZILLA for any purpose that is illegal, beyond the scope of their intended use, or otherwise prohibited by us; Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying DEALZILLA, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of DEALZILLA in any manner; Compromise the security of the Services; Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, spam, solicitations or promotional materials;
- 3 Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access DEALZILLA or to extract data;
- 4 Reverse engineer any aspect of DEALZILLA or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Services;
- 5 Use or attempt to use another Member’s account without authorisation; Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas/features of VaultLife that you are not authorized to access;
- 6 Attempt to indicate in any manner that you have a relationship or association with us or that we have endorsed you or any products or services without our express written consent to do so;
- 7 Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- 8 Violate the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others;
- 9 Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- 10 Buy, sell, rent, lease, or otherwise offer in exchange for any compensation, access to your Membership account;
- 11 Develop any third-party applications that interact with DEALZILLA without our prior written consent; and
- 12 Use DEALZILLA for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage, or promote any activity that violates our Terms and Conditions
How does Dealzilla differ to other DAILY DEALS platforms and Apps?
Dealzilla is the first DAILY DEALS platform in the world to offer you more than 10 different options to pay for your purchase.
Dealzilla is the first DAILY DEALS platform in the world to offer multiple finance facilities for your convenience.
Dealzilla rewards you with further discounts for sharing the Merchants special deals on your social media platforms.
Is it TRUE that Dealzilla offers the highest number of Payment Options?
Yes that is TRUE!
DEALZilla offers the highest number of payment options found on any DAILY DEALS platform.
Payment Options We Offer
Online Credit Card , Online Debit Card, Online Cheque Card, EFT, Online Instant EFT, In person credit card/debit card and cheque card payment, Zapper Mobile Zap Payments, SCode Payments, MobiCred Revolving Credit, Capitec Finance up to 72 Months to pay, Dealzilla LayBy up to 6 months interest FREE, Major retailer in-store payments, Bitcoin, Master Pass
Who are Dealzilla's Payment Partners
Visa Master Card
Hyperama House and Home
OK Furniture Stores
Pick ‘n Pay
The National Post Office
Can I purchase goods on Dealzilla if I don’t have a bank account?
YES you can by using the Dealzilla SCode
How SCode Works
- When ready to pay selects SCode Cash as the payment option
- An SCode barcode invoice will be generated upon payment
- Select to print or save to access your invoice later
- Take your the SCode barcode invoice to your local Shoprite, Checkers, USave, Checkers Hyper, OK Furniture, House and Home or Post Office and presents it for payment at the instore Money Market counter or at the teller.
- The teller will scan the barcode and request payment as reflected on the invoice. You can then finalise payment by using Cash, Debit or Credit card.
- You will then after receive a receipt confirming that payment has been made and we will also receive an auto confirmation so that your voucher can be released to you.
You can get the text copy and images from this link for the SCode: https://www.paygate.co.za/payment-methods/scode/#sc-tabs-1479286361703
What are Triggers?
Triggers are tools created by DEALZilla to enhance your online shopping experience ensuring you have every opportunity to earn more discounts over what is situated on each product/service/experience for sale. Simply click on the TRIGGERS to activate you discounts mechanisms.
Social Media Trggers
Click on any social media icons to earn a further 3% discount on your purchase
Zilla Hunt Trigger for BONUS DISCOUNTS
Find all the hidden icons at earn a further 3% of your purchase Scratch Card Trigger for BONUS DISCOUNTS
Scratch Card Trigger
Scratch the scratch card to reveal your hidden bonus discounts (coming soon)
Videos Media Trigger
Earn DISCOUNTS by sharing our Amazing, Funky and Motivating videos with your friends and family on social media platforms.
What benefits are there to becoming a Dealzilla member?
MANY, as a Registered Dealzilla member you qualify to receive amazing discounts on local and internation deals. As a Dealzilla member you will also get the following with every international holiday purchased;
- International Transfers
- Free Comprehensive Travel Insurance Insurance
- Up to 35% discounts on interntional air fares
- A R250 Uber Voucher towards your local transfers
- Access to weekly Holiday auctions where you determine the price of the holiday package and what the holiday package is worth to you.
- Access to your unique user admin profile panelle which will store all of your past, present and future booking as well as all of your transactions all in one secure place.
- Access to weekly splash deals at amazing discounts just because we can
- Receive weekly emails with regards to current and up coming HOLIDAY deals tailored to your suggested interests.
- Earn discounts by inviting Friends and Family to join the FUN.
- Get 1 FREE deal for every 4 purchased. T&C’s apply
- Get access to DEALZilla holiday FINANCE through DEALZilla’s partnering banks. A first in South Africa. Get access to a 6 Month interest FREE payment plan should you not qualify for traditional lending. There are always options with DEALZilla
- Create Your Own DEAL : As a registered DEALZilla Member you can take advantage of DEALZilla’s barganing power and let us get you what you want at the price you willing to pay. Simply complete the form below and hit the Submit Button and the DEALZilla team will start working on bringing your request to life.
As a member what are my FINANCE OPTIONS?
Up to 72 months finance
Qualify for up to 72 months HOLIDAY FINANCE through our partnering banks. Bank pays Dealzilla, Dealzilla confirms your voucher and you pay the bank according to your agreed monthly payment schedule. You would need to meet the minimum credit requirements according to the NCR.
1 – 6 Months Interest-FREE LayBy Account
Should you not qualify or meet the minimum credit requirements needed to finance your purchase through our partnering bank, DEALZilla will allow you to pay for your purchase between 1 – 6 months interest-free. A small deposit will be required and the balance paid up before the goods are released. In this way, you get to secure the DEAL price at the time it Airs on Dealzilla.
Dealzilla’s 12 Month Holiday Revolving Credit Account
What? An Online Holiday Revolving Credit Account ??? Shutup and take my money! We will, Later and in small manageable bits. Dealzilla’s revolving credit facility managed by Mobicred will allow the purchase any offer advertised on Dealzilla on a secure 12-month revolving credit account.
How soon can I start shopping and taking advantage of my membership benefits?
Immediately, your successful membership registration allows you immediate access to all DEALZilla membership features and benefits.
Cool I’m excited, Where do I register?
Easy, just click on the “Register Button” that’s found at the top right corner of the web page, fill in your name, email address, chose a username and password and tick your products of interest preference box. Once you are done click on Activate and you are good to go.
Is the Dealzilla’s website safe to use?
Absolutely, Dealzilla uses a Level 1 payment processing gateway partner to ensure 100% peace of mind. Our Merchant account is hosted and backed by both First National Bank and PayFast.
I bought a deal — now what?
Upon payment, via credit card or Zapper, you will receive a confirmation of purchase as well as your DISCOUNT COUPON VOUCHER which can be redeemed at the merchant/supplier. The merchant/supplier details along with all the other nitty gritty of the deal will be on your DISCOUNT COUPON VOUCHER that will be emailed to you. Please read the terms and conditions of the deal carefully before purchasing. Once you receive your voucher via email please contact the merchant to secure your booking and desired dates to travel or bookings space if at a restaurant or other.
I’ve deleted the email. Oops.
No stress, all your orders will be listed under My Account in the top right corner. When you log in on your DEALZILLA profile, you will see in the top right corner “Hello, Bob”. When you click on that, you will see ‘’My Vouchers’’. You will be able to print your voucher from your profile.
Where is Dealzilla based?
Dealzilla is based in Fourways, Johannesburg
How does it work with EFTs, when do I get my voucher?
It’s easy: you pay the required amount into our bank account, with a unique reference number, which we’ll provide on screen when you buy and also in the confirmation email we send you. You have two business days to make this payment and send us the confirmation. You must send the proof of payment to email@example.com along with your name and reference number.
On confirmation receipt of your deposit, we will upload your DISCOUNT COUPON VOUCHER onto your profile which you could then print. You will also receive an email confirming the release and upload of your DISCOUNT COUPON VOUCHER to your profile. Please note: all payments must be received no later than two business days after the deal ends
Can I return a voucher?
Payments made to Dealzilla will only be refunded within 3 days after your purchase. No refunds will be issued if refunds are requested after 3 days of purchase.
Do I need to print my voucher?
Yes, it is always a good idea to keep a printed copy in a safe and secure place should you need to refer back to the it. The merchant/supplier will also receive a copy of your VOUCHER.
Are the vouchers transferable?
Tell Me More
If you have any questions that we may not have covered in you FAQ please email them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org