7 Nights Malaysia & Hong Kong Holiday Package
DID you KNOW! That as a registered memeber of DEALZILLA you could finance this
purchase Exclusivly through DEALZILLA from as little as
R1069.45 Per Month
Secure this DEAL NOW and travel between these dates:
(2017) Jan 13, Feb 10, Mar 24, April 21, May 19, Jun 16, Jul 7, Aug 11, Sep 15, Nov 17 (High season surcharge USD$150 pp for March )
The Peak – it offers spectacular views of the city and its harbours. The number of visitors led to the construction of two major leisure and shopping centres, the Peak Tower and the Peak Galleria, situated adjacent to each other. As early as 19th century, the Peak attracted prominent European residents because of its panoramic view over the city and its temperate climate compared to the sub-tropical climate in the rest of Hong Kong.
Aberdeen – it is famous to tourists for its floating village and floating seafood restaurants located within the Aberdeen Typhoon Shelters. The Tanka people are generally associated with the fishing industry, and there are also several dozen expatriates living on boats in the harbor.
Repulse Bay – it is located in the southern part of Hong Kong Island, is the most spectacular bay in the region. Its name comes from a 19th century battle in which the British army repulsed attacking pirates. Today, Repulse Bay is a luxurious residential area for dining, relaxation, and aquatic activities.
Lan Kwai Fong – Lan Kwai Fong is one of Hong Kong’s most popular nightlife hot spots and home to over 90 restaurants and bars. The atmosphere ranges from stylish wine pairings to raucous jelly shots and the food on offer is as diverse as the clientele.
Cheng Hoon Teng Temple – Cheng Hoon Teng is a premier historical monument that has survived the ravages of time. It remains the finest of Chinese temples in Malaysia – a fact underscored by an UNESCO award for outstanding architectural restoration. The temple ranks among the most significant in Southeast Asia, being central to the spiritual aspirations of the Chinese community in historic Malacca..
King’s Palace – The King’s Palace or Istana Negara was built in 1928 and was originally the residence of a Chinese millionaire. During the Japanese occupation from 1942-1945, it was used as the Japanese officers’ mess. After the surrender of the Japanese, the building was bought by the Selangor State Government. It was then renovated to become the palace of His Majesty the Sultan of Selangor until 1957..
National Museum – The National Museum (Muzium Negara) is the most principal museum of Malaysia. It has a large central main entrance hall that is flanked by two exhibition wings. In those wings (upstairs and downstairs) are: a Historical Gallery, a Metalwork and Musical Instruments Gallery, a Cultural Gallery, a National Sports Gallery and a Natural History Gallery..
Kuala Lumpur Arrival
Arrive in Kuala Lumpur airport and transferred to hotel
Visit Malacca, founded in 1403, the Sultanate of Malacca was once the greatest and most powerful empire and seaport in South East Asia.
Visit the Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, the oldest Chinese temple in Malaysia
Malacca is also one of the birthplace of the “Babas” – a mix of Chinese and Malay cultures uniquely their own
Return to Kuala Lumpur in the afternoon
Discover Kuala Lumpur city old and the new, starting from where the city began, which is at teh confluence of two rivers.
Visit the King’s Palace, the National Museum, the National War Monument, Independence Square
Visit a local handicraft centre and a photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Tower
Free at leisure in the afternoon
Kuala Lumpur – Hong Kong
Transferred to airport to take scheduled flight to Hong Kong
Upon arrival in Hong Kong, take your own transportation to hotel for self check in
Free time to explore Hong Kong
Hong Kong – Free day to explore Hong Kong, or take the option to join a one day guided tour (US$100 per person)
Hong Kong Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland – US$100 per person for Adult, US$80 per child (3-11 years old
Hong Kong – Free day to explore Hong Kong
Optional Macau one day tour at $150 pp, or Hong Kong night tour on Open-top bus at $50 pp
Go to airport by your own arrangement for your scheduled flight
- Voucher price is based on per persons sharing
- Tour tipping payable in tour
- Single supplement $450pp
- Deal is non-refundable after DEALZILLA confirms booking
Furama Hotel or similar in Kuala Lumpur
Rainbow Hotel or similar in Hong Kong
What the package include
- Option to purchase this deal on one of DEALZILLA’s EXCLUSIVE Credit Facilities, Up to 72 Months payment plan through CAPITEC / LAYBY up to 8 Months interest free (T&C’s Apply) / DEALZILLA 12 Month Holiday Revolving Credit Facility APPLY HERE: https://deal-zilla.com/finance-options/https://deal-zilla.com/finance-options/
- South African local home to airport Uber/Zebra Cabs Transfer Voucher R300
- DEALZILLA Comprehensive Travel Insurance supplied by Bidvest Insurance Group
- 2 x Bidvest Global Multi-Currency Visa/MasterCard ATM Cards
- Corporate Forex Rates Through Bidvest Forex Exchange
- R1000 Flight Ticket Voucher Per Person if Flights are booked through DEALZILLA
- English speaking guide
- Furama Hotel or similar in Kuala Lumpur
- Local Flights
- Rainbow Hotel or similar in Hong Kong
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing admissions
- Hong Kong disneyland park one day pass and transfer from hotel to Disneyland
- Airport transfer service in Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong
What the Package excludes
- Visa fee if required
- High season surcharge if applied payable upon booking
- BNE, ADL surcharge US$350 pp if applied payable upon booking
- Tour tipping US$80 pp payable upon booking
- Personal expense
- Optional entertainment and tours
- Trip delay, or interruption by airline schedule change
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above
- International Flights