9 Nights in Classic Thailand – 5 Nights in Bangkok + 4 Nights in Phuket
Valid for Travel and Tour Dates:
(2019) April 21, May 19, Jun 16, Jul 7, Aug 11, Sep 15, Oct 13
About the Trip
Bangkok 5 Nights, Phuket 4 Nights.
The Vimanmek Mansion is a former royal palace in Bangkok, Thailand. It is also known as Vimanmek Palace. Vimanmek Palace was constructed in 1900 by having the Munthatu Rattanaroj Residence in Chuthathuj Rachathan at Ko Sichang, Chonburi, dismantled and reassembled in Dusit Garden as the first permanent residence in the garden. Not a single nail was used during its construction. The interior decoration fuses Europe’s neoclassical style with traditional Thai motifs and architecture, and early 20th Century modernization.
The floating market , boats are piled high with tropical fruit and vegetables, fresh, ready-to-drink coconut juice and local food cooked from floating kitchens located right on the boat.
Bangkok Canal , Bangkok’s history has evolved along the banks of the Chao Phraya River and its adjoining canals. It may no longer be the “Venice of the East” described by early visitors, but the waterways still breathe life into the city and continue to play an important part in daily life. Every day you see commuters, saffron robed monks and school children speeding by on fast river taxis, overtaking the heavily laden rice barges making their sedate journey upriver.
What the package includes
- South African local home to airport Uber/Zebra Cabs Transfer Voucher R300
- DEALZILLA Comprehensive Travel Insurance supplied by Bidvest Insurance Group
- 2 x Bidvest Global Multi-Currency Visa/MasterCard ATM Cards
- Corporate Forex Rates Through Bidvest Forex Exchange
- R1000 Flight Ticket Voucher Per Person if Flights are booked through DEALZILLA
- Bangkok Phuket domestic flight and airport taxes (if applied)
- Hotel accommodation in Taipan Hotel or similar in Bangkok, and Radisson Blu Phuket (if applied)
- Daily American style buffet breakfast in hotel and meals specified in the itinerary
- Airport transfer in Bangkok only (arrival and departure)
- Local transportation during the guided tour
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing admissions except optional excursion (optional excursion is at your own decision)
What the Package excludes
- Visa fee if required
- Personal expense
- Meals and drink other than specified
- Luggage fee and/or in-flight service charged by airline
- Optional entertainment and tours payable upon arrival
- Trip delay, or interruption by airline schedule change
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above
- International Flights